Monday, February 24, 2014

women a lot better than men

Hi everybody. Tonight I'll talk about differences between women and men. There are a lot of differences that make me crazy when it goes to speak about women and men. Men-? WHO THEY ARe? Who they think they are,kings? who they think women are, slaves? No , forget about it. They both(man and woman) have jobs,and how we know already the strongest in the world are men, but before and after work someone have to take care about the house and kids. -How do you think who does this job? -Also woman. but why , is she extra-terrestrial. No she is a simple human that need to relax too, to tace care about herself. Women are the most beautiful on the earth, the most loving and the same time more hardworker than men. Men joke that women can’t parallel-park, women say men have all the emotional intelligence of a plank of wood... and so it goes on. Women are cooking , same time when men are looking footbol or reading news. Women knows all birthdays dates , same time men don't remember wedding date. So , now I have to finish here, but this is not all I have to say. Whatever, stronger sex(men) and beatiful sex (women) become togheter somthing inseparable, amazing and , something that can be victorious over the world. thx

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree with you. I've read that Sweden has the most gender equality in the world. I wonder what it is like to live there. As they say, "This is a man's world."

    ReplyDelete