Monday, February 10, 2014

Hi everybody, nice to see you again here. Today I have to talk about the weather and you no allready that I don't like cold. I was born in summer time, on 4-th of July and I really like summer. I think a lot of people like this amazing season of the year when you can do things you never did in the winter. For example to go in vacation to the ocean or to the sea, enjoy the sun on the beach, go to the clubs and enjoy free time. I like so much every morning and evening to meet sunrise an sunset- beautiful images that are taking breath. But sometimes i like to stay home also just i need my friends around, even if is cold weather. now i remember how crazy cold is outside and i dont want to go outside. Does somebody know if ther is a bed somwhere at BIR where I can sleep? Of course i'm joking. I dream about my warm bed and can not wait to get home. I kyss you all , take care of you, stay warm.

2 comments:

  1. I, too, can't wait to get home as soon as I leave the house. Kinda depressing, but that's what winter does to some of us. I like the first signs of springs, like buds on the trees. When will that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's going to happen soon, I hope one month. Spering please come as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete