Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My favorite movie

Hello People. This time I'll tell you about my favorite movie. My favorite movie is a romantic drama movie- The Vow. Main actors Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams. The movie is based on a true story, and is about a love story between Leo andPaige. This couple loved each other with a crazy love. the thing tha imprest me a lot in this movie is that after loosing her memory , the heroine is falling in love again with her husband that doesn't remember.Paige finds the menu card on which she had written her wedding vows and is deeply moved. The movie ends with Paige finding Leo at their regular Cafe and going with him to try a new place instead of their regular alternative.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ,
    I am not watching movie regularly but this Saturday I am planning to watch the same movie at home on Projector TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this movie but might watch it. Rachel McAdams has been in a lot of movies.

    ReplyDelete