Monday, February 17, 2014
Hi everybody,
tonight I'll tell you about my dream job. Back home I used to study for interpreter:Spanish/English languages.Also I speak Romanian and Russian languages. And this is what I want to continue here. I must go to a university here to finish what I started allready. Who knows, may be one day i'll open my own translation office. But I know this is going to take long time,few years at university and also few years to make money to pay for it. Another dream mine is to become the best mom in the wolrd. this is also a kind of job , the hardest job ever. all of us have to mix things we want to do and thing we have to . Good luck to all to make your dreams become reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You will be the best MOM :-)
ReplyDeleteI admire your language ability very much and wish I could do the same! I am sure you will be able to land a good job using those skills. As for being a mom, yes, it's a lot of work!
ReplyDeleteI could use you to "relearn" my Russian! :)
ReplyDeleteyes, why not, is a good idea
Delete